Data Minister specialise in providing boosts of data administration expertise to organisations that may not need a permanent DBA, or need an extra pair of hands to design new, or enhance current database environments to be reliable, highly-available and performant.
Experienced in all aspects of Microsoft SQL Server, we can support your database environment either on-site or remotely, or spend some time empowering your staff with the coaching, monitoring tools, documentation and self-maintaining databases needed to look after the environment themselves.
- Calmly guiding you through rectifying critical database issues.
- Troubleshooting and solving SQL Server-related problems you may be experiencing.
- One-off or regular review and elevation of the performance of your database environment.
- Consolidating your current SQL Server installations to reduce licensing costs and maintenance overhead.
- Automating processes that are currently performed manually.
- Design and installation of new SQL Server environments.
- Upgrade and migration of existing databases to new hardware, or cloud-based Azure environment.
- Creating a monitoring and alerting solution for your SQL Server environment.
- Supplementing or leading your current DBA team with day-to-day support, on a short-term or adhoc basis.
- Adapting the way database administration work is carried out to fit with a new business model (such as Agile or Site-Reliability Engineering methodology).
- Coaching non-DBA specialists to detect and fix database-related issues.
To discuss your requirements, or our services, in more detail, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.